In summary, and as detailed below, the ACORE report:
- Is highly biased, totally lacking in objectivity, based on unrealistic and often undisclosed assumptions, and certainly is not useful as a basis for public policy decisions.
- Is highly misleading, particularly in its exaggerated claims of economic and job benefits.
- Ignores the high cost that its recommendations would imposed on the people of Kansas.
- Fails to identify and consider arguments
- Raises questions about the discernment skills of political leaders if they have taken the ACORE report seriously.
- Demonstrates the arrogance of the highly subsidized special interest groups that use misleading reports to influence the public, media, and government officials, and force high cost wind and other renewable generation into the nation’s energy mix and citizens’ tax and electric bills.