by Jim Merriam, London Free Press
Excerpt: Rural voters, upset with the way wind factories have been forced down their throats, now get to deal with Chris Bentley, who takes over the energy file from Brad Duguid. Duguid moves to economic development and innovation. Duguid’s stewardship of the energy file was marked by questionable math on the benefits and costs of wind and solar energy. But mostly he was viewed out in the boonies as a minister who either couldn’t hear, or more likely, wouldn’t listen. Read article
File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Wind power’s grip on Augusta weakening as ‘God’s Country’ presses its case
- Commissioners blow commercial wind turbines out of the county
- Wind farm battle turns personal; Opponents claim lack of due diligence by county officials
- Judge grants plaintiff’s motion to move Ocotillo wind lawsuit from federal to state court
- A new hurdle for wind farm? Opponents want higher bar for approval
- Wind farm under threat
- Wind act doesn’t treat all Mainers equally
- 170-foot blade breaks off wind turbine
- Loch Shin and Ben Assynt turbine plans get go-ahead
- Wednesday meeting to detail Greenwich wind farm proposal
- Turbine plan is off the radar due to complication
- Gamesa cuts 394 jobs in Spain
- Lee board OKs wind farm project; 12-9 vote overrules decision by lower panel
- Wind farm battle turns personal; Opponents claim lack of due diligence by county officials.
- German energy shift faces headwinds
- The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill
Tundra Swan Reports
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map