by Chris Vander Doelen, Windsor Star
Premier Dalton McGuinty “opened” a Windsor wind turbine supplier for the third time this week, claiming that his Liberal government’s form of heavily subsidized green energy remains the way of the future. We’ll see. Cynics said the premier was in town only to avoid having to answer the Toronto media’s questions about the terrible review his government got this week from the province’s Auditor-General, who singled out McGuinty’s green spending for special criticism. Read article
Join the Conversation
File Wind Complaints Here!
- Rescue golden eagle dies after being hit by wind turbine #CA
- Sibley Wind project permits to be pulled #MN
- Testimony: Pros and cons of Kahikinui wind farm #HI
- Six members of Dutton/Dunwich wind turbine community engagement committee resign #ON
- Response to Jeff Snyder’s article #OH
- Court date set in Yates wind project suit #NY
- Plans for new wind turbine prompt fears of ‘hotchpotch wind farm’ #ENG
- Mexican state says residents of heavily Indian area approve controversial wind power project #MEX
- Canadian Rivers: Solution to northeast's high energy prices?
- Court date set in Yates wind project suit
- Head of Bay turbines arrival still mired in need for permits
- Sibley Wind project permits to be pulled
- Rescue golden eagle dies after being hit by wind turbine
- The SNP has done for Scotland's landscape what ISIS have done to Paymyra
- Wind energy in South Dakota; Friend, foe, or passenger at the back of the bus?
- Edison signs power purchase agreement for Tule Wind, CPUC approval still needed
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map