Wednesday, January 18, 2012. 5:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
Southwest Middlesex Arena, Auditorium, 138 Mill Street,Glencoe
Thursday, January 19, 2012, 5:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
Brigden Community Hall, 3016 Brigden Road, Brigden
Interested parties are invited to attend one of our public information centres to learn more about the project and to provide comments to our project team. More information
Join the Conversation
- Givegreenarest on Message to Chiarelli: Say NO to Hydro Hikes Protest
- thebiggreenlie on United Way affirms it will gladly accept legal ‘winnings’ from Nexterror SLAPP lawsuit
- Sylvan Bob on United Way affirms it will gladly accept legal ‘winnings’ from Nexterror SLAPP lawsuit
- anonymous on United Way affirms it will gladly accept legal ‘winnings’ from Nexterror SLAPP lawsuit
- Dan Wrightman on United Way affirms it will gladly accept legal ‘winnings’ from Nexterror SLAPP lawsuit
- Peter Quinn on Legal Greetings from Nexterror!
File Wind Complaints Here!
- Juhl Energy, Winona County Wind, sued for millions
- Storm rips nacelle off wind turbine
- Wind farm nod sparks call for changed approvals process
- Our racing industry is a vital asset – don’t let wind turbines blow it away
- ‘Green’ energy kills eagles
- Feds OK wildlife plan for Beech Ridge Energy’s wind farm
- Blowback over wind farm eagle permits
- Redcar MP hits out at conservation zone wind turbines
- Britain faces blackouts next winter, energy boss warns
- President of American Eagle Foundation, Al Cecere, says, "Nix 30-year permit right now!"
- Blowback over wind farm eagle rule
- County Board to hear wind turbine report; Study's data answers some legal issues
- Margolis: In the UTG, a one-property, one-vote referendum on Seneca Wind
- Wind power opponents say studies are flawed
- Turbine-sound study finished; results not yet public
- Eagle rule weakens current protections and sanctions eagle deaths
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map