Officials from CS Wind, which manufactures wind turbine towers in Windsor, feel the green energy industry was ignored in the federal budget delivered Thursday. Finance minister Jim Flaherty focused on oil, gas and mining. “He did not mention the renewable energy sector once and that’s quite disappointing to us,” said Patrick Persichilli of CS Wind. “We were looking to the federal government to signal a change in policy. We didn’t see anything like that.” Read article
Join the Conversation
File Wind Complaints Here!
- Rescue golden eagle dies after being hit by wind turbine #CA
- Sibley Wind project permits to be pulled #MN
- Testimony: Pros and cons of Kahikinui wind farm #HI
- Six members of Dutton/Dunwich wind turbine community engagement committee resign #ON
- Response to Jeff Snyder’s article #OH
- Court date set in Yates wind project suit #NY
- Plans for new wind turbine prompt fears of ‘hotchpotch wind farm’ #ENG
- Mexican state says residents of heavily Indian area approve controversial wind power project #MEX
- Canadian Rivers: Solution to northeast's high energy prices?
- Court date set in Yates wind project suit
- Head of Bay turbines arrival still mired in need for permits
- Sibley Wind project permits to be pulled
- Rescue golden eagle dies after being hit by wind turbine
- The SNP has done for Scotland's landscape what ISIS have done to Paymyra
- Wind energy in South Dakota; Friend, foe, or passenger at the back of the bus?
- Edison signs power purchase agreement for Tule Wind, CPUC approval still needed
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map