ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) – a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Join the Conversation
File Wind Complaints Here!
- Turbine update: Board of Health asks for draft regulation
- Deepwater Resistance has its day in court
- No date for wind turbine replacement; Ishpeming facility hasn’t generated anything but anger, controversy
- Wind project planners consider golden eagles
- City council looks to update noise law
- An environmental waste of breath in Colorado
- Vattenfall to scrap Yttre Stengrund
- Town continues discussion on wind turbines
- US Court decision a loss for wind, but boon for storage?
- Rapp resolution calling for wind turbine impact study soars to final passage in state house
- Hassan names Odell, Merrill to committee that permits Northern Pass, wind projects
- Mexico: Researcher Raises Alert About Environmental Dangers of Wind Farms
- Petition filed challenging Green Mountain Power’s renewable power claims
- Resident harmed by windmills now on county planning commission which approved windmills
- Petition to investigate deceptive trade practices of Green Mountain Power in the marketing of renewable energy to Vermont consumers
- Fairhaven Wind awaiting parts to fix north turbine
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map