File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- State finds Fairhaven turbines in violation of noise regulations
- Wind program blown away; School winds down curriculum amid declining student interest
- Gaelectric fail in wind farm appeal
- Turbines to stay in Falmouth
- Board OKs wind farm; Mainstream wins close vote
- Griff Rhys Jones attacks green energy ‘desecration’ of countryside
- Huron County Health Unit will not proceed with request for IWT health study
- Wind farms proposal in France an affront to memories of Canadian soldiers
- Loch Shin and Ben Assynt turbine plans get go-ahead
- Wednesday meeting to detail Greenwich wind farm proposal
- Turbine plan is off the radar due to complication
- Gamesa cuts 394 jobs in Spain
- Lee board OKs wind farm project; 12-9 vote overrules decision by lower panel
- Wind farm battle turns personal; Opponents claim lack of due diligence by county officials.
- German energy shift faces headwinds
- The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map
- The Winds Are Changing wp.me/pmgPI-euI 52 minutes ago
- Canadians Asked To Weigh In On Juno Beach Wind Turbine Proposal wp.me/pmgPI-eux 1 day ago
- May 17th at the ERT: Nikki Horton wp.me/pmgPI-euu 1 day ago
- May 16th at the ERT: Helen Fraser wp.me/pmgPI-eus 1 day ago
- May 15th at the ERT: Lisa Michaud wp.me/pmgPI-euq 1 day ago
- "Protect my son from harm" wp.me/pmgPI-euj 2 days ago
- Ontario Wind Energy Production (IESO)Total demand: 15819 MW (9:00 a.m. EDT - May. 22, 2013) ** Total generation: 16523 MW (May 22 - 7:00-8:00) ** Excess generation: 704 MW ** WIND: 556 MW: 3.5% of demand, 3.4% of generation, 79% of excess generation
- Ontario Wind Energy Production (IESO)
- 3,677,850 Visitors since 2009