Join the Conversation
- Paul on Hydro One bill for $233,692 prompts call for CEO to resign
- Lyn on Six Nations pursuing role in two wind power projects
- gaiagoddess on Six Nations pursuing role in two wind power projects
- ScepticalGord on Durham: Environmental Review Tribunal hearing only concerned about concrete bases of three turbines
- DoNoHarm on ‘Public remains unprotected’
- shocked and disgusted on ‘Public remains unprotected’
File Wind Complaints Here!
- House panel subpoenas Obama administration over wind farm eagle deaths
- Committee to examine Obama Administration’s approach for enforcing wildlife laws and impacts on U.S. energy; Subpoena issued for long-sought documents
- County continues attempts to sell 100-plus acres
- Every home paying £25 each year for wind farms
- People power set to topple Cumbrian turbine plan
- “Huge” wind turbine refused
- Cape Light Compact to get paper makeover
- Green energy: Can we save the planet and save birds?
- Committee to examine Obama Administration’s approach for enforcing wildlife laws and impacts on U.S. Energy; Subpoena issued for long-sought documents
- U.K. says further work needed on Ireland Renewable Power Pact
- Senator wants state of Illinois to start regulating wind farms
- 'Keep check on Fairlie turbine'
- Wind power tax credit ‘dead’ in Congress this year
- Daylesford community hears future of wind energy projects uncertain
- Rushcreek Township resolution opposing Scioto Ridge wind energy facility
- Green Energy: Can we save the planet and save birds?
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map