Read OMB decision
Conditional consent has been granted- a partial victory in that no land severance is to take place until the ERT scheduled to start May 28 2012 has reviewed the current approval for the Summerhaven project (which means no construction can take place at this time- though pre construction activities have been occurring unabated).
File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Residents question why wind developer wrote town’s appeal
- Marshall County first to ban wind farms
- Gov. Heineman: Wait on wind power legislation
- Dank blasts last minute tax credits
- Windham ridgeline project should be rejected
- U.S. finishes wind turbine radar interference trials
- Zoning board to consider permit for turbines; meeting on Tuesday
- Commissioners approve agreements to proceed with wind energy development
- Wind farm neighbors voice concerns
- Windy debate questions natural power
- Falmouth Real Estate - "The Turbine Effect"
- Another Wind Project May Threaten Condors
- Falmouth turbine removal up for vote
- Call to arms against ‘Nazi' wind farms
- Peer-reviewed commentary published in Canadian family physician journal
- Ocotillo Wells: Blade breaks off wind-powered turbine, prompts investigation
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map