“This summer on the Bridge, we’re talking about some of the interesting research being done at the University of Windsor. This afternoon, Colin Novak joins me. Colin teaches Automotive and Material Engineering at the University of Windsor. And He’s in the process of figuring out how Wind Turbines actually affect human beings. Listen here”
File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Residents question why wind developer wrote town’s appeal
- Marshall County first to ban wind farms
- Gov. Heineman: Wait on wind power legislation
- Dank blasts last minute tax credits
- Windham ridgeline project should be rejected
- U.S. finishes wind turbine radar interference trials
- Zoning board to consider permit for turbines; meeting on Tuesday
- Commissioners approve agreements to proceed with wind energy development
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map