“We keep reminding the CAW UNION, and their soon to be merge partners CEP UNION, that placing a turbine in our neighbourhood where 117 homes lie inside the government’s 550 m safety setback zone is not acceptable and will harm the health and property values of their neighbours. This is the billboard on Hwy 21 across from Walmart. It points the finger of shame at the CAW turbine 800m away.”
Greg Schmalz - S.T.O.P.
File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Windfarms ‘greatest threat’ in a lifetime
- Turbine law ‘would rule out wind farms’
- Successful noise abatement order
- Cumbrian planners unable to stop influx of windfarms
- Wasatch Wind seeks permit delay for planned Glenrock wind farm
- Wind turbine debate leaves village in a spin
- Champaign wind farm decision nears; State board will consider second phase of turbine project
- Wind turbine would adversely affect Stithains Church, says Cornwall Council
- Wind farm neighbors voice concerns
- Windy debate questions natural power
- Falmouth Real Estate - "The Turbine Effect"
- Another Wind Project May Threaten Condors
- Falmouth turbine removal up for vote
- Call to arms against ‘Nazi' wind farms
- Peer-reviewed commentary published in Canadian family physician journal
- Ocotillo Wells: Blade breaks off wind-powered turbine, prompts investigation
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map