In 1947 after the Nazi atrocities of the Second World War the Nuremberg Code was created. The Code contains 10 basic principals such as:
1) The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent;
4) The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
7) Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
9) During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end.
10) During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury.
It would seem that those of you who have been operating and regulating wind turbines no longer have any concern for basic human rights.
Psychopathy – not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members.
Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken. And the concept of responsibility is unknown to you.
Please register this as a formal wind turbine health complaint For the month of January 2013. I will require a written/email acknowledgment that your organization has received this letter. I have a complaint about the two industrial wind turbines that are directly behind my house.
They are extremely noisy.
During the month of January there were 20 nights when the noise level was either very noisy or extremely noisy. The remaining nights were nights with very light wind.
I have also been suffering from headaches, nausea and sleeping problems ever since the exact day these industrial wind turbines started up.
It is a noise similar to a commercial jet taking off. I will no longer be able to have my windows open in the summer. I will not be able to enjoy my backyard anymore. I have been informed that my property value has dropped by at least 30% to 55%. It is an unbearable noise. I find this situation intolerable and the industrial wind turbines must be removed.
All of the parties involved in creating this problem have been notified about it since December 2010 and absolutely nothing has been done about it.