File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Residents question why wind developer wrote town’s appeal
- Marshall County first to ban wind farms
- Gov. Heineman: Wait on wind power legislation
- Dank blasts last minute tax credits
- Windham ridgeline project should be rejected
- U.S. finishes wind turbine radar interference trials
- Zoning board to consider permit for turbines; meeting on Tuesday
- Commissioners approve agreements to proceed with wind energy development
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map
Tag Archives: Enbridge
(reprint) See how much renewable companies have contributed $$$$ directly to get the McGuinty Liberals in power to do their bidding: 2010: $140,000 2009: $108,000
By Terence Corcoran National Post In a dazzling mesh of environmentalism, corporate social responsibility mush and regulated industrial development theory, Mr. Daniel proposed carbon taxes and cap-and-trade carbon regimes for the oil sands and fossil fuels. The money would be … Continue reading