File Wind Complaints Here!
Join the Conversation
- Residents question why wind developer wrote town’s appeal
- Marshall County first to ban wind farms
- Gov. Heineman: Wait on wind power legislation
- Dank blasts last minute tax credits
- Windham ridgeline project should be rejected
- U.S. finishes wind turbine radar interference trials
- Zoning board to consider permit for turbines; meeting on Tuesday
- Commissioners approve agreements to proceed with wind energy development
Tundra Swan Reports
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.What we are working on: WWR will return on the 9th of January with Pat Swords and Christine Metcalfe and Aarhus Convention; Also Clive Hambler Conservation lecturer at Oxford. We sift through all of the suggestions and try to pick the most relevant, timely stories for each week. Please send them along!
- Stay tuned for what’s coming up on WWR.
Ontario Wind Turbine Map
Tag Archives: Ministry of Natural Resources
Pictures: Eagle Nest Destruction, before, during and after Videos: Nest & Tree cut down — Nextera in Damage Control On the morning of January 5th, 2013 Nextera Energy removed a bald eagle nest (species of special concern in Ontario), and … Continue reading
by Lynda Powless, Editor Turtle Island News Six Nations residents are shocked NextEra Energy Canada has removed an eagles nest and cut down the tree that held it over the weekend. NextEra cut down the tree to construct a road … Continue reading
Report by Keith Stelling Full text posted below, or download here: Is the Ontario MNR undermining our environmental legislation?
Teri Pecoskie, The Hamilton Spectator Protesters attempted to stop a wind energy company from removing an active bald eagle nest near Fisherville this weekend — but their efforts were ultimately unsuccessful. According to the Ontario Wind Resistance website, NextEra Energy … Continue reading