Join the Conversation
File Wind Complaints Here!
- Tighter turbine permitting under review
- House panel subpoenas on wind power, eagle deaths
- Windfarms threat remains, say campaigners
- Wind power tax break dead in Congress in 2014, Boustany says
- Wind farm “goldrush” fears as ministers reveal £1.2bn subsidy
- Wind taken out the sails of turbine plan
- Wind energy to power 80,000 Canberra homes
- Breaking: ‘Keep check on Fairlie turbine’
- 'Keep check on Fairlie turbine'
- Wind power tax credit ‘dead’ in Congress this year
- Daylesford community hears future of wind energy projects uncertain
- Green Energy: Can we save the planet and save birds?
- Developer rejects claims wind turbines built in wrong spot
- Wind turbine manufacturer suing West Branch
- Where is the answer for VA turbine's financial drain?
- CMP wants Mainers who generate their own power to pay more
Tundra Swan Reports
Ontario Wind Turbine Map
Tag Archives: Public Land
BILL 55 as a serious threat to the integrity of Provincial Parks, Crown Forests and all Public Lands
by Barry Bridgeford Ontario’s Environmental commissioner has given us warning that the province’s Bill 55 is far more than it first appears. I’ve dug into it, beyond the initial public outrage concerning Endangered Species. I consider BILL 55 as a … Continue reading