Read entire article here: Enviralment: Taking a closer look at the issues surrounding our environment
- Higher taxes and increased subsidies.
- Won’t benefit overall economy and job creation.
- Benefits turbine owners, shareholders and employed in the sector.
- Number of Danish coal plants closed due to wind energy=0
- Proven decrease in reliance on fossil fuels caused from wind energy=negative.
- Most turbines only last 10-15 years compared to nuclear plants which have a lifespan of 40-60 years of constant energy.
- Wind industries get subsidies and eventual profits while tax payers get to pay for it while having higher electric bills.