A Renewable Energy Approval has been issued to wpd Napier Wind Incorporated for the Napier Wind Project. The project will be located at 27904 Brown Road, Township of Adelaide Metcalfe, County of Middlesex, Ontario. This is a Class 4 wind facility with a total expected generation capacity of 4.1 megawatts (MW). The wind facility will be connected to Hydro One’s distribution system.
The Renewable Energy Approval requires the proponent to construct, install, operate, use and retire the facility in accordance with specific terms and conditions. The terms and conditions, as summarized below, require the proponent to:
- construct and install the facility in accordance with the documentation considered for the issuance of this approval,
- properly decommission the facility upon retirement of the facility,
- notify the ministry at least 10 days prior to commencement of construction or installation activities or operation of the facility,
- construct and install the facility within 3 years of the date the Renewable Energy Approval is issued,
- comply with the ministry’s noise emission limits at all times,
- BS BS BS…. read more if you wish…